Transform your Body Calm Your Mind Nourish Your Spirit
During a rocky economy and medical costs climbing, many companies have actually reduced the benefits they offer. Yoga sessions that are included as part of a wellness program have proven to be an inexpensive perk.
Recent national work related surveys have found that almost 80% of workers feel stress when they are on the job. One half of those report their job as extremely stressful. One-quarter of all workers view their jobs as the number one stress in their lives.
Employees health can be improved upon, rejuvenated after practicing yoga and it also makes the employees feel that the company cares about them. A corporate sponsored yoga program will help the bottom line profits, it’s a money saving gift for both employees and stockholders.
Benefits for Company
- Increased Productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- More appealing to potential employees who may be looking for employment with this company
- Senior management will be respected more for what they offer
- Higher job satisfaction
- Reduced staff turnover
- A reduction in employees being sick
Benefits for Employees
- Reduced stress, anxiety, & depression
- Improved over all health and reduced risk for disease
- Improved posture
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved memory, focus, & concentration
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved morale
Fact: Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress
*Conference Board of Canada
Fact: For every $1.00 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3.00 in cost savings or benefits.
*University of Michigan Research Center